Design is our passion and our job, and we are confident we make the most rugged gear you can find. That’s why we offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all D&A guitar gear.Q: What is the D&A Lifetime Guarantee?
A: We warrant to the original purchaser that products sold from this site are free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.Q: How does the D&A Lifetime Guarantee work?
A: If you are the original purchaser of the product, you may return a product that has a manufacturing defect at any time. Just follow 4 simple steps:
- Contact us through the online form here. Please indicate that your message is regarding the Lifetime Guarantee.
- You will receive shipping instructions shortly after submitting the form. Wrap up your gear in a sturdy cardboard box and follow the instructions. Please note that shipping is at your own expense.
- Don’t forget to include your name, address, telephone number, email address and a brief note explaining what’s wrong.
- If you gear satisfies the conditions of the Lifetime Guarantee, it will be replaced by the same model and color. Return shipping is on us. If the same model and color is not available, you will receive a product of equal of higher value.
A: The lifetime guarantee does not apply if:
- You are not the original purchaser.
- The product has been subject to alteration accident, misuse abuse or neglect.
- The defect is not caused by material and workmanship.
- The damages are caused by normal wear, accident, misuse, or improper care.
A: Once you have read the instructions above regarding the D&A lifetime guarantee and its limitations, you should have a good idea of whether your gear is eligible or not. If in doubt, please contact consumer support at email@example.com.
If you send a product that after inspection appears to be ineligible, we will notify you. You will have 15 days to tell you would like the product to be sent back to you at your own expense or disposed of.
D&A Guitar Gear
350 Conejo Ridge Avenue
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361